Cookie Policy

Exhibits

-

Walled in - more than 150 years ago

The quay wall preserved from the time when the port was founded is an important witness to Bremen's port construction history. After an extension of the harbour basin, it was built in 1862 from ashlars on a pile grating and preserved with iron rings. It forms the western side in the northern and southern part of the Old Harbour and runs - seen from the museum - immediately to the left behind the bascule bridge for pedestrians, which connects the museum harbour with the Columbus Centre, and to the right, where the playground and the steam shunting crane are located.

Opening hours

Cog hall: daily from 10 am to 6 pm

Ships: daily 10 am to 5:45 pm

how to reach us

Deutsches Schifffahrtsmuseum
Hans-Scharoun-Platz 1
D-27568 Bremerhaven

Contact

T. +49 471 482 07 0
E. info@dsm.museum

Contact person

.svgDSMlogo { fill: #fff; } .svgDSMType { display: block; } .svgDSMlogo { fill: #fff; } .svgDSMType { display: block; } .svgDSMlogoBlue { fill: #002c50; } .svgDSMType { display: block; } .svgDSMlogoBlue { fill: #002c50; } .svgDSMType { display: block; } .svgNavPlus { fill: #002c50; } .svgFacebook { fill: #002c50; } .svgYoutube { fill: #002c50; } .svgInstagram { fill: #002c50; } .svgLeibnizLogo { fill: #002c50; } .svgWatch { fill: #002c50; } .svgPin { fill: #002c50; } .svgLetter { fill: #002c50; }